It’s finally that time of year again! It’s almost time for the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale! I get so excited every year for this sale that I wanted to go into more detail this year about how to prepare, and the best tips for a successful sale experience!
What: The biggest sale of the year from one of my favorite brands, Lilly Pulitzer! They include all styles from past seasons at an incredibly discounted rate.
When: August 28th 8 am ET to August 30th.
How: The sale starts at 8 am ET, and not a minute later. When the sale opens, they put everyone in a virtual waiting room. Only a certain amount of people are allowed on the site at a time. They started doing this because the site tends to crash when the sale starts, and this helps with that problem. If you’re shopping later in the day or the days after, you should have no problem getting onto the site right away. Last year they still had a lot in stock later on.
Tips: Last year I posted some tips on how I normally shop the sale. I wanted to go into more detail this year because I felt like the sale ran a little different last year.
- This sale only happens twice a year, so the demand for some items is high. If you’re looking for anything specific to shop, I highly suggest getting onto the website at least an hour before the sale starts. Some items do sell out very quickly. This will give you enough time to get a good spot in the virtual waiting room.
- Make sure you have an account on the website, and all your info is up to date! This ensures a speedy checkout process.
- I always start the sale in the waiting room on my computer, the Lilly Pulitzer app on my phone, and on the app on my iPad as well. I watch all three to see which lets me in first, and then I can shop as each opens up for me!
- The items that tend to sell out really quick are shift dresses, Popovers, Luxletic items, previous gift with purchases, and their more popular prints.
- The newest prints will not be on sale! Those will be in the sale that they have in January.
- Make sure to check Amazon, Lilly Pulitzer Signature Stores, and 6pm.com for deals as well! Usually, they participate in the sale too. To find the Signature Stores, I usually just Google “Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store”, and a bunch come up!
- If you have a Lilly Pulitzer Corporate store nearby, a lot of them are having pre- sale parties on Sunday, August 27th! I’m heading to the one near me this Sunday! I’m so excited because they have never done this pre- sale before. I’ll let yall know how it goes!
Please feel free to comment/email/etc if you have any questions or other tips to add! Happy shopping!