Green Holiday Sweater, Sold Out but similar HERE / White Pants old, similiar HERE/ Lace Up Heels, Sold Out (Sorry guys black Friday/Cyber Week killed my game) similar HERE / Blanket Scarf/ Glitter Clutch (OBSESSED!)
I am loving this outfit for holiday parties! I’m so sorry that there is so much sold out guys. Honestly, creating an outfit before cyber week, and posting it after cyber week, is a mistake I will not make again lol. I’ve linked similar items in hopes of subsiding your feelings of betrayal. LOL. Also, is this not the greatest clutch you’ve ever seen!? I’m obsessed with glitter, so the second I saw this and under $30 I had to snatch it up super quick! I also love that it comes with a strap, so it can be turned into a crossbody. The versatility is endless!
Also, this week I’ve been listening to Christmas music nonstop, and I wanted to share some of my favorite albums for this year, old and new!
My Top Christmas Albums For 2016
- A Very Kasey Christmas – Kacey Musgraves – I just bought this one on vinyl because I love it! It’s so quirky and fun. Ribbons & Bows is my new go to song.
- A Pentatonix Christmas – Pentatonix – Ironically, my two first ones have almost the same name… hahaha swear this was completely unintentional. BUT this acapella group is so awesome! Their rendition of Halleluah makes me cry. Not kidding.
- Wrapped In Red – Kelly Clarkson – This one came out last year, and quickly became one of my faves!
- Christmas – Michael Buble – Such a good album, doesn’t even need a creative name. He’s the Sinatra of our generation, and anyone that hasn’t heard this album is seriously missing out! I bought this one on vinyl too!
- The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection – Taylor Swift – OK. Before you judge me, mind you this came out when I was 15, and I get all the adolescent nostalgic feels when I hear this album. Christmases When You Were Mine. Listen to this song. Cry about nothing. Belt it at the top of your lungs. Trust me. It’s cathartic. I love it.